Stylish Sundays

Today I wanted to do something a little different on my blog. For a while now I have been wanting to feature other Bloggers and their personal style on some of my posts. I have been checking out other people's blogs and taking note in how they put together different outfits. So, for today I have chosen to feature Style Independent and I will be featuring someone different every weekend!

Here are a few facts about Lydia & her style:
1.Where Do You Like To Shop?--I shop everywhere and anywhere; designer boutiques, online, thrift stores, everywhere.
2. What Are Your Favorite Brands?--Free People, Balenciaga, Aritzia, Vintage (especially bags), Fluxus...These are my favourites right now
3. How Would You Describe Your Style?--It is a mishmash of every style thrown into a blender and mixed up. Very eclectic I guess. I change my mind a lot as to what I like, and I try to experiment.









You Might Also Like

0 comments