• Celebrity's Shoe Game: Heel-less Heels

    I think we have to give all credit to Lady Gaga for introducing this trend to the fashion world. Whether you call them "Pony Boots" or Heel-less Platforms, these interesting (and possibly dangerous) shoes are very popular these days! Everyone is wearing them but Gaga and fashionista, Daphne Guinness, are both ahead of the pack--owning multiple pairs by Japanese designer Noritaka Tatehana & French designer Natacha Marro. But more well known designers like Giuseppe Zanotti and Nina Ricci have created their own simpler designs which Hollywood starlets seem to love.

    Lady Gaga

    Angela Simmons in Giuseppe 

    Audrina Patridge in Giuseppe 

    Lucy Hale in Giuseppe 

    Socialite Divine Lee in Kermit Tesoro 

    Beyonce 

    Nicole Scherzinger in Giuseppe

    Keri Hilson in Giuseppe 

    Victoria Justice in Giuseppe 

    Audrina Patridge in Giuseppe 

    Daphne Guinness


    Follow Stylish Starlets
  • You might also like

    3 comments:

    1. I'm just not sure whether I'm a fan of the hoof heel or not :/ Celebrities are clearly working it well from your pics but I'm not so sure us normal people could rock these out on a night out, I think I'd fall over before I got out the door haha!
      Tilly M x

      ReplyDelete
    2. i'm a boy and i can walk in them. you can do it, lol.

      ReplyDelete
    3. @Anonymous LOL! Good for you! :) I have a pair and i love them! Everybody is a celebrity in their own way and all celebrities are "normal people" too :)

      ReplyDelete