Trendy or Tacky: Sheer Panel Dresses?

I discussed this trend earlier this year but it seems that it's is only growing stronger. This month alone celebs have been showing up on the red carpet practically nude! Sheer panel dresses have always been popular, and a bit sexy, but this new style of sheer dresses totally pushes the envelope. I don't know how I feel about the trend just yet--A part of me thinks it's vulgar and tacky but on the flip-side I think "If you got it, flaunt it!"--But one thing is for sure, you have to have an amazing body and a healthy amount of self-esteem to pull this look off!

Jaimie Alexander in Azzaro


Abbey Clancy in Julien MacDonald 


Zoe Saldana in Gucci 

Nicole Scherzinger also in Julien MacDonald 

Gwyneth Paltrow in Antonio Berardi

Selita Ebanks

Adriana Lima in Alberta Ferretti

Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra

Erin Wasson 

Rihanna


You Might Also Like

0 comments