Worst Dressed at the Golden Globes

At last night's Golden Globe awards there were the good, the okay, and then the straight ugly! Since I've already covered the the best dressed list it's only right that I mention the worst dressed ladies of the night as well. To be honest, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, and Lena Dunham were almost on this list but they pulled off their looks slightly better.

I don't know what she was thinking, I literally gasped in horror when she hit the stage! 
Paula Patton in Stephane Rolland 

There's so much wrong with this look from the hair down. I feel she never gets it right!
Kaley Cuoco in Rani Zakhem Couture 

I wanted to like this dress but I couldn't & the necklace was wrong too. She has been dressing bad lately!
Heidi Klum in Marchesa 

I like her but not this dress. I think she's still figuring out her style..she should ask would Sofia wear this?
Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera

She tried I guess....
Aubrey Plaza in Oscar de la Renta 

This is just a bad dress and not right for the occasion
 Lizzy Caplan in Pucci 

It wasn't that bad until she turned around and revealed that it was a giant shirt with slacks!!!! Just NO!
Emma Watson in Dior 


You Might Also Like

0 comments