Celebs Love...

So I don't really know what to call this fashion trend exactly but I'm sure most of you have noticed a lot of celebs wearing these sheer lace or brocade white dresses. First Beyonce showed up to the Grammys earlier this year in a Michael Costello design. And last month Candice Swanepoel wore a similar look by Zuhair Murad to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I absolutely love the look but I couldn't help but think that I have seen it before and then it hit me, Jennifer Lopez (also in Zuhair)! At this point sheer  nude sexy gowns have become a staple for Jennifer Lopez on the red carpet and while I liked the similar look on the other ladies, no one does it quite like J-Lo. Unfortunately, singer Charlie XCX tried to pull off the look too but failed miserably in comparison. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments