Stylish Sundays

Here is my second fellow blogger feature of the month. For today's "Stylish Sunday" post I have chosen to feature Alci from the blog Alci & Alci! I love how she accessorizes all of her looks, plus she has such a total femme and effortless style that is perfect for this summer. If you would like to be featured next Sunday, feel free to comment and leave me a link!

Here are a few facts about Alci & her style:
1.Where Do You Like To Shop?--
My favorite store is definitely Zara, their clothes are always so chic and affordable.
2. What Are Your Favorite Brands?-- As I said before Zara, then F21 and H&M.
3. How Would You Describe Your Style?-- My style is definitely girly, always trying to add a pop color to my outfits, I could wear pink and animal print all week if I could lol.






Photo Credit: Alci of Alci & Alci

You Might Also Like

0 comments