Year of The Tiger

Valentine’s Day, February 14th, marks the Year of the Tiger and so to celebrate the Chinese New Year, Nike has teamed up with RoyaleFam to create two new zodiac themed Nike Dunks: the Feline Fury Hi Dunk (AirForce 1) and the Flying Tiger Low Dunk. I am a big Dunk fanatic and I may have to add the Feline Fury to my collection. I have been slacking for the past year. It's just something about turning 21 that got me addicted to heels but it's time to get back to my sneakers.


Nike Dunk+Tiger+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com




Nike also designed another pair of Dunks exclusively in children sizes only and a pair of White/Beige Cortez's that were inspired by the Mythical White Tiger.

Nike Dunk+Tiger+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com



Nike Cortez+Tiger+fashionablyfly.blogspot.com



You Might Also Like

1 comments