Red Carpet Fashion: MTV 2012 VMA

The award show hasn't even aired yet but looks from tonight's VMA red carpet are already rolling in! Although not everyone has arrived and worked the carpet just yet, I have to say Rihanna is the best dressed star of the night. She went back to her short black hair and I am loving it! She looks so chic and flawless. I wish I could say the same for Alicia Keys however, who I think is the worst dressed of the night...but there are a few other close calls. And congratulations to Amber Rose who showed off her baby bump for the first time! (Didn't Beyonce do that last year?)

Zoe Saldana in Salvatore Ferragamo--Rihanna--Pink in Stella McCartney--Rita Ora in Puccini

Alicia Keys in Alexandre Vauthier--Taylor Swift--Kesha--Nicki Minaj

Amber Rose--Emma Watson in Peter Pilotto--Miley Cyrus in Pucci--Katy Perry in Elie Saab

Holland Roden--Jessica Szohr--Demi Lovato--Kreayshawn


You Might Also Like

1 comments