Fave 5 Fashion Moments

Alright, since the Vanity Fair Oscar Party is one of my favorite fashion events of the year, I had to do a little recap of my favorite looks of the night. And it's literally impossible for me to narrow it down to just 5 red carpet looks, or even pick just one person as the "best dressed". So, with all that said, here are my "Fave 15" fashion moments from Vanity Fair's Oscar Party. 

Shay Mitchell in Honayda

Adriana Lima in Ralph & Russo

Hailee Steinfeld in Prada

Jessica Alba in Versace

Heidi Klum in Georges Hobeika

Ciara in Ralph & Russo

Hailey Baldwin-Bieber in Versace

Jasmine Tookes in Georges Hobeika

Kylie Jenner in Ralph & Russo

Sofia Vergara in Dolce & Gabbana

Candice Swanepoel in Zuhair Murad

Tessa Thompson in Versace

Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad

Alessandra Ambrosio in Armani

Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad

You Might Also Like

0 comments